♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
A: Loves to flirt but in a way of joking B:Popular with all types of people. C: weird D: Has one of the best personalities ever E: Freaking beautiful F: People wild and crazy adore you. G: Never let people tell you what to do. H: Easy to fall in love with I: LOVES TO LAUGH J: Freaking Rowdy K: Really silly. L: best smile M: Makes dating fun N: One of the best damn bf/gf anyone could ask for O: Loved by everyone P: Popular with all types of people. Q: A hypocrite. R: Good Gf/Bf S: the best person anyone could have T: great kisser U: Gets hugs V: Not judgmental W: Very broad minded. X: Never let people tell you what to do. Y: Is a freak when it comes to parties Z: Lives life for fun
A: Loves to flirt but in a way of joking D: Has one of the best personalities ever I: LOVES TO LAUGH R: Good Gf/Bf A: Loves to flirt but in a way of joking
Well I think out of the 5(or rather 4), LOVES TO LAUGH suits me the most. hahahahaha Pardon what I blog when I'm bored-to-death. hahaa I'm sick, so no school for me.